- One brother, and three sisters – Pet Sandy, Mrs. Spencer, Sophia Bristol, Joyce Harlequin
- Son of Cecil Joyce and Lynnette Sandy, Marjorie Sandy, Francina Sandy
- Frederick William Sandy is the father of Eulan Richard Sandy. Frederick William Sandy married the grandmother of Gladstone Crowther. She is a member of the kinship of Billy of Grenada. Frederick William Sandy was a miner. George W. Billy was his partner in the mining industry in Cuyuni River District.
- Frederick William Sandy was the foreman of the Jury in the trial of the murder of Dorothy Rice in Georgetown , British Guiana in 1915. The accused was convicted, sentenced to death by hanging. He received the ultimate punishment shortly there after. His name slips me at this minute. Dorothy Rice was one of the females at the forefront of the working class struggle in Georgetown , British Guiana at the beginnings of the twentieth century. In fact, she was a champion of the Ruimveldt Riots of November 28 – December 5, 1905.
- Eulan Richard Sandy is the father of Lynnette Sandy.
- Sophia Bristol is perhaps the mother of Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams.
- Pet Sandy, is the mother of Elaine Sandy, Lynnette Sandy, and perhaps a son and another daughter.
- Pet Sandy is the grand mother of Judy Sandy, and June Benn and several others.
Bentick Sancho and his People - Sancho (Sanco), Sanko, and Sankoh and related kinships of Demerary (Demerara), Golden Grove, Nabaclis, Victoria, Buxton and Friendship on East Coast Demerara, Canje, Corentyne, Berbice, British Guiana (Guyana), the English Speaking Caribbean Basin, (Trinidad and St. Vincent and other nations), Suriname and Sierra Leone, Liberia, USA, Canada, UK and Europe.