- One brother, and three sisters – Pet Sandy, Mrs. Spencer, Sophia Bristol, Joyce Harlequin
- Son of Cecil Joyce and Lynnette Sandy, Marjorie Sandy, Francina Sandy
- Frederick William Sandy is the father of Eulan Richard Sandy. Frederick William Sandy married the grandmother of Gladstone Crowther. She is a member of the kinship of Billy of Grenada. Frederick William Sandy was a miner. George W. Billy was his partner in the mining industry in Cuyuni River District.
- Frederick William Sandy was the foreman of the Jury in the trial of the murder of Dorothy Rice in Georgetown , British Guiana in 1915. The accused was convicted, sentenced to death by hanging. He received the ultimate punishment shortly there after. His name slips me at this minute. Dorothy Rice was one of the females at the forefront of the working class struggle in Georgetown , British Guiana at the beginnings of the twentieth century. In fact, she was a champion of the Ruimveldt Riots of November 28 – December 5, 1905.
- Eulan Richard Sandy is the father of Lynnette Sandy.
- Sophia Bristol is perhaps the mother of Sheila Abrams, Sandra Abrams.
- Pet Sandy, is the mother of Elaine Sandy, Lynnette Sandy, and perhaps a son and another daughter.
- Pet Sandy is the grand mother of Judy Sandy, and June Benn and several others.
I made notes of the data of persons with the surnames of interest to me. At this instance I cannot locate the entire documentation.
In the yearbook for the year 1929 data is found telling readers that Mrs. Elizabeth Sancho, 92 years old died on November 30, 1928. I suppose she was born in either 1835 or 1836. (perhaps, wife of John Sancho??)
In other issues of the yearbook entries listed below are included.
Mrs. Rupert Sancho died November 13, 1924 (Possibly, Chinese-Trinidadian)
John Baptiste Sanco died February 17, 1920. (I believe data will prove this John Sancho to be perhaps too young to be an uncle of Lambert Tuckness Sancho, for I am of the impression Sancho male…