Skip to main content
Greetings, in the name of the Ancestor.

I never wish to be involved in this sorry epic, but it's as was the case in most of my childhood, Muriel's unrational behavior has stretched forth from beyond the land of ancestor, to drag and to humiliate me, into an unwanted situation, in defense of her morals and legacy.

Bhiaro Prashad, the New Amsterdam lawyer stole Muriel's Heathburn property. Then, there is her business transactions with Birchell Ralph, the result Muriel lost her # 68 village property.

I am neither privy to all the details of your transactions with your aunt nor am I committed to the house you built but however I'm concerned with Sancho's legacy and most particicularily Muriel's legacy.

I am committed to identifying, locating, researching and documenting, the Sancho family members. I am committed to obtaining records of the Sancho family members, from the various sources, both in Guyana and beyond her political borders.

I'm living for the sole purpose of telling the epic journey of the Sancho family and or contributing to the publication of the history of the Sancho family. I am concerned with the repetition of events and conditions, as they relate to this family; which shape, mould and now plague this family for at least three generations.

I recall being told Alexander Sancho; my grandfather experienced similar circumstances following the death of his father, Tuckness Sancho. The result a number of Tuckness Sancho's children, including and primarily, Alexander and Edith, were disinherited, what was intended to be bequest to them. Armed with that knowledge I never visited Winifred Moore, my great aunt. I am privy to second hand information, regarding the dispute between Uncle Oswald and Aunt Margaret. I do not ever recall them in the presence of each other, much less speaking as only siblings should do.

I often wonder why the extended family structure as is practiced in black life and culture prior to the European invasion of Africa, collapsed in British Guiana, and primarily among the children of Sancho. Was it family squabbling, fussing and fighting over legal documents; wills, and property, etc? Were the Denbow family, T. Anson Sancho and others correct in their actions of not associating with us?

Those factors were prominent, within my thought process, on several occasions I spoke to my mother, concerning her estate. I never wanted to be come involved in an environment of immediate family squabble over property in Guyana. My views on the meaning of life and Black life and culture in Guyana, which I term a land of sorrow heartbreak and Black holocaust - slavery, give rise to my innermost emotions that all I ever want in Guyana, is to rest in peace, in an unmarked grave, in that sacred ground, very near to Alexander Sancho, among a number of my ancestors, in the Sancho family plot.

I prefer grounding with my brothers; Sancho, than fussing and fighting against them. Who is claiming the house you built? The last information I had on that house is Carol Rodrigues was residing there. I have no knowledge, who if any one pays the taxes and or rent. I am appalled; Sancho would hide behind the legal system in any country to defraud another Sancho. A scenario, such as that would make the activities of likes, John Gladstone and others seem correct in their doings. I guess, folks will do what ever they think best suit their needs, wants and what have you.

I wish with all the Sancho in aah me, this whole sorry episode never reared it's ugly head and is implacably resolved, and all parties can rally around what we have in common, and that Sancho, is Sancho.

Peace, may the force have mercy upon us and be with us all.

M'lilwana Osanku.

Email:childrenofsancho@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke-Sancho

It is a given not every person surnamed Luke and/or members of the kinship of Luke are descendants of Sancho. The aim of this exercise is to identify the members of the kinship of Sancho. This effort is focused primarily on the immediate relatives of Mrs. Adelaide Sancho-Luke. However, it would be totally illogical not to recognize the possibility that there are likely other links among the people of Luke and Sancho, other than that of David Luke and Adelaide Sancho. This is part of the up-hill task of accounting for all of the members of the kinship of Sancho, as accurately as humanly possible. Your input will be greatly appreciated. You are hereby asked to share your knowledge of our people, and/or to point us to sources of information; whereby persons connected to the primary ancestor will be identified. Thanks for your time, tolerance and cooperation. Whenever you have pertinent information will please share with researchers? Email: nabaclisman@gmail.com PRIMARY SURNAME: LUKE - The

Brick Walls

 Contact :- childrenofsancho@gmail.com Perhaps, the future generations of Sancho researchers will move this process forward in a radical environment resembling that of the ancestors of Sancho prior to the beginnings of the seventeenth century AD.   It’s likely the future generations of Sancho researchers will be able to access information which is not currently available. This Sancho hopes the future generations of Sancho researchers will vindicate his efforts. This Sancho hopes the future generations of Sancho researchers will pay homage to the integrity, Sancho ancestral heritage. He also hopes his fortitude, integrity; sincerity and the love for his Sancho biology will be appreciated and lauded by the future generations of Sancho researchers, and Sancho people, generally, most especially the DNA Sancho. Perhaps, more than enough time efforts has been exhausted exposing the distraction the reprehensible opinions of Kenneth Joyce Robertson and his fictitious account- purporting

William Sancho, at Buxton, 1880s - 1890s?

 Are you aware of William Sancho, ca. 1880s - 1890s?  He was convicted of numerous  petty criminal activities, Old William Sancho certainly had it rough. obviously, this Sancho sympathize with his sufferings. However, because of the colonial records this Sancho became aware of the human experience. And for that truth and reality this Sancho is extremely grateful, Bit alas, their is no genealogical information available in print. If  Old William was birthed before 1869; perhaps the names of his immediate relates are available in the district.